Minneola Trash Collection
NEW Curbside Collection Services
WCA is proud to be the newly selected provider to bring curbside collection services to the residents of Minneola! Each resident will receive new household garbage and recycling carts that are designed to easily be collected by semi-automated collection vehicles. This new and improved system is cleaner and more sustainable for your neighborhood.
To help the collection stay on schedule, follow these simple steps:
1. Place items at the curbside by 6 a.m. the day of the scheduled collection service.
2. Place the wheels of the carts toward the house and the arrow on the cart pointed toward the street.
3. Place the carts two (2) feet from one another and objects like mailboxes and parked vehicles.
Solid Waste Collection Map and Request Services
Click here to see your neighborhood's collection schedule for trash and recycling.
Click here to request an extra pick up or other services
Curbside Collection Service Provider
Minneola has contracted with WCA to service your area. For more information about WCA, visit www.wcawaste.com.
WCA of Minneola observes some holidays and will not collect trash or recycling on these particular holidays.
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Trash Cart Exchanges
If your trash cart is too big and you would like to utilize a smaller trash cart, exchanges will take place following the week of July 10th, 2017. Please contact WCA at 800-535-9533 to order your smaller cart. Cart exchanges are free but are limited to 1 exchange per resident, annually.
What can be recycled with this new program?
- All paper/fiber products (junk mail, newspapers & magazines)
- Corrugated cardboard
- Boxboard cardboard
- All household plastic containers marked with the recycling symbol (with or without caps) (Including Plastics #1-#7 except for Plastics #6)
- Aluminum containers
- Steel cans
- Tin cans
- All clear and colored glass (with or without lids)
We will pick up all recyclables.
Disposal of Yard Waste
- Beginning May 1, 2017, yard waste will be collected at the curb on Monday and Tuesday
- Yard waste can be placed at the curb loose, in a biodegradable bag, in a homeowner provided container, plastic bag or your 95-gallon trash cart.
- Branches and limbs should be no longer than five (5) feet in length, and six (6) inches in diameter, and should not exceed 50 pounds.
- Items not considered yard waste include wood fencing, landscape timbers, flower pots, yard decoration, mulch, and dirt.
Bulk Waste & White Goods
Large, bulky items such as a sofa or a range, can be placed at the curb for collection. Bulk items will be picked up every within 48 hours depending on your bulk collection day.