Recent Events at WCA Waste:
Who is GFL Environmental Inc.?
Will this acquisition impact my services?
- Rest assured, there will be no disruption to your service and GFL has been and will be operating “business as usual”.
Who do I call for questions about my services?
- For customer service and sales please call 1-855-263-0955
Will the website change?
- For now, continue using www.wcawaste.com for all your customer needs.
- In the coming months, you will receive communication from us on accessing an upgraded MyAccount customer portal, as well as additional GFL opportunities like the Full Circle Project.
Will the online payment portal I use change?
- For now, continue using the same payment portal link you have used before: https://wcawaste.com/Portals/0/BillPay/index.html. In the coming months, there will be changes to this payment portal however we will notify you before any changes occur.
How will changes due to the acquisition be communicated to me?
- The customer experience is our number one priority. We will keep you up to date on any upcoming changes. Please be on the lookout for the following:
- Invoice inserts
- Automated Voice Calls
What can I expect from GFL/WCA going forward?
- We are working hard to minimize changes. The same local team that has serviced you in the past will continue to service your account as part of GFL. We are committed to providing safe, professional, and quality service that you’ve come to know.
- We’ll be “Going Green”, so you’ll notice our look start to change over time. You will start to notice our signature green color on our trucks and employee uniforms. The website and your invoices will feature GFL branding.