Residential Garbage Collection Guidelines
• Please have waste ready for collection no later than 7 a.m.
• Refuse must be in bags or cans, weighing no more than 40 pounds.
• Tree branches, brush, shrubs, and fencing must be tied in bundles, weighing no more than 40 pounds, and being no longer than 4 feet in length.
• Branches may be no wider than 3 inches in diameter to avoid damaging equipment.
• Per Federal Law, refrigerators, freezers, and air conditioning units must be drained of all Freon and have an accompanying bill verifying Freon has been drained
• ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED: dirt, rocks, bricks, concrete, tires, batteries, motor oil, cooking oil, waste generated by a private contractor, hazardous/toxic chemicals or material, construction material, no more than 1 room of carpeting, bundled and less than 40 pounds. Items not collected will be tagged explaining reason for non-collection.
• For communities receiving backdoor service, please note only household waste will be collected away from the curb unless otherwise stated. Yard waste, heavy trash, and recycle bins/carts must be placed at the curb for collection.